Wednesday, February 3, 2010

YAY!!

My computer is finally accepting Blogspot into its life! Here are some pictures!



This is the view of the ocean from the very top of Llanstefan Castle.



These are some new friends and I, sitting at the top of Llanstefan Castle (which is, by the wya, about a ten minute drive west of Carmarthen). I'm all the way on the left. Mareika, from Germany, is next to me, then Peri, of far off Pennsylvania, Martina, from Austria, and Christine, who is from England but goes to school at Trinity.



This is Llanstefan Castle---the view walking up towards it, anyways.



This is from the inside of Llanstefan. SO GREEN!






This is...me. We ended up playing around on the beach outside of Llanstefan for a bit. It was really lovely--you could see farmfields and a little town on the other side.





The view of the castle from the beach.






This is Non Hostel, Block B, where I live. It's pretty noisy, but I really like it so far. I wish my heater worked. :(




MORE TO FOLLOW!!




No comments:

Post a Comment