Tuesday, January 12, 2010

My Welsh Experience Blog

Hello, friends and family,

This is where I'll be writing about and sharing pictures from my semester abroad at Trinity University College in Carmarthen, Wales. I'll be leaving in one (!) day--Thursday the 14th, to spend time with the boyfriend, Matt, and the dearest older sister, Kate. I leave for Heathrow Airport in London on the 19th, a Tuesday. After a 10 hour flight, I'll land at 11:25 AM and be picked up and driven to Carmarthen.

I believe I'm quite nervous. Yes. But I'm completely packed, except for a few necessary items. Tomorrow will be unbelievably busy, because I have a meeting with my professor and then shopping, and then meeting with a few friends before I leave. Eep.

Well, anyways. Enjoy, I'm glad you're here, and email me any time at gmhurley@uncg.edu.

Love,
Gina

No comments:

Post a Comment